[Wsssc] Addiction Recovery Resource

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 19 07:52:10 PST 2021

Colleagues: FYI in case useful. Joe

From: Sarah Thomas <sarah at addictiongroup.org<mailto:sarah at addictiongroup.org>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 12:50 PM
To: Joe Holliday <jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>>
Subject: Re: SBCTC Addiction Resource

Hi Joe,

I tried contacting this email address a few weeks ago about adding including my organization’s “Alcohol Addiction Rehabilitation Treatment” https://www.addictiongroup.org/rehab/substances/alcohol/ information under your Resources page at https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-student-services.aspx and I just wanted to follow-up with you as I never heard back.

We put a ton of effort into this page to provide general resources to anyone experiencing alcohol use disorder. Please keep up the outstanding work that your site provides to those in need of support and I look forward to connecting soon!

I really appreciate all of your help,

Sarah Thomas
Community Outreach
AddictionGroup.org<http://addictiongroup.org/>