[Wsssc] Vaccine & Philosophical/Personal Exemption

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:49:04 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We’re also maintaining the philosophical exemption option for now, but expect that may change with further updates from the Governor.  As to checking in with student exemptions, we may follow-up up on medical exemptions to the extent there may be disability accommodations to support.

Another question:  what are your attestation deadlines for students?  We originally slated ours for September 20th, prior to the first day of Fall quarter.  But with the new October 18th deadline for employees, we’re planning on aligning the student attestation with this same October date.

Thank you!
Claire
Claire Peinado, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
Pronouns: she/her/hers
p: 360.416.7961
appt: 360.416.2564

SVC is back!  Summer Quarter services are available Monday through Thursday, 9am-4pm, including on campus services Monday through Wednesday. Hybrid and face-to-face classes are scheduled Monday through Thursday as well. During Fall Quarter, student services on Thursdays and Fridays will be online only, but course offerings are scheduled Monday through Friday. For additional information, please visit https://www.skagit.edu/remote.