[Wsssc] Vaccine & Philosophical/Personal Exemption

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:22:02 PDT 2021

Another quick question. Are we expected to follow up in any way with
students who check off an exemption? I know the college must follow-up with
employees who check either of the two exemptions (glad I'm not in HR), but
hoping just a self attestation for students with no follow up necessary is
our expected process. Am I correct in my assumption?