[Wsssc] Mental Health Services: After Hours Support

Reader, Aaron areader at highline.edu
Thu Aug 26 17:24:38 PDT 2021

Greetings, Colleagues.
I'm hoping to gather some information to determine how many of you provide evening or 24-hour mental health services. If so, which platform do you currently use or are considering? We're looking into the possibility of using the "My SSP app," as I'm aware that a few of you may already be using it. I have a number of reservations about using an external app for mental health needs, but we are not staffed in such a way that we can provide 24 hour mental health support. Having said that, I believe it would be beneficial to initiate a discussion.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

Aaron Reader, MA
Vice President, Student Services
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Highline College
(206) 592-3351
areader at highline.edu<mailto:Jmosby at highline.edu>

Student Services Summer Hours Schedule:
M, W, Th: 8 am - 5 pm
T: 9 am - 5 pm all services remain open 5 pm - 6:30 pm Advising<https://advising.highline.edu/>, Cashiering<https://adminservices.highline.edu/finance/cashiering/>, Financial Aid<https://financialaid.highline.edu/contact-us/#hours>, Registration<https://registration.highline.edu/contact-us/#hours> and Running Start<https://runningstart.highline.edu/> remain open for extended hours
F: Closed

Summer Zoom Lobby Hours All Student Services Departments Aug 2-Sept 3:
M, W, TH: 9 am - 4:30 pm, T: 10 am - 6 pm

Summer In-Person Student Services Hours of Operation Aug 2-Sept 3:
Monday - Thursdays: 10 am - 2 pm

We continue to request your patience as we transition our services to ctcLink<https://www.highline.edu/ctclink/>.