[Wsssc] LWTech seeking Financial Aid Coordinator

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Sun Apr 11 09:01:18 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

I hope you’ll share with your networks. We are looking for a new team member in our financial aid office to focus on emergency grants, professional judgements such as re-evaluations, scholarships, and work-study. Ideally we’d love to help advance the career of someone who already has some financial aid experience in the system. Also, we’re DG6 in case that helps someone decide if they are interested 😊

Job Posting: https://agency.governmentjobs.com/lwtc/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=2990281

To Apply: https://www.lwtech.edu/about/human-resources/jobs/apply/

Ruby.

Please note: My working hours may not match your working hours. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech
[cid:image001.png at 01D72EB1.3B230980]
Image: Notice of Global Accessibility Awareness Days May 17-21. www.LWTech.edu/GAAD<http://www.LWTech.edu/GAAD>