[Wsssc] SBCTC Update for WSSSC Meeting Tomorrow

Carli Schiffner cschiffner at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 7 17:17:32 PDT 2020

Good Evening, WSSSC colleagues!

I hope this finds you well! I miss seeing you on Thursday mornings!

Thanks, Joe, for the great update!

Communication has been shared with system groups about the GEER grant funding for restarting programs impacted by COVID 19.
There is a webinar scheduled for this Friday from 1-2pm that will cover the grant, its requirements, and tips on the application process.
I will forward the specific materials related to the GEER grant in a separate email.

Please reach out if you have any questions!
All the best,
Carli