[Wsssc] SBCTC Update for WSSSC Meeting Tomorrow

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:31:28 PDT 2020

WSSSC: I am unable to participate in the WSSSC meeting tomorrow due to the Guided Pathways Advisory Council (GPAC) meeting at the same time. Jamie Traugott will sit in for me. Attached is an SBCTC update. If you need updates on anything not covered in the attached document, let Jamie know tomorrow and we'll do our best to track it down.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."