[Wsssc] Job Descriptions

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:29:13 PDT 2020

Happy Friday, I hope all are well and enjoying a good end to your work week!

As some of you are or have done, I'm working on re-engineering our intake advising process to better align with Guided Pathways.  WVC currently has several "Education Planners" who focus on new student onboarding throughout campus.  Students are assigned a faculty advisor in their first quarter.

I'm reviewing Educ & Career Planning positions in Student SVS.  That said, I'd welcome having samples of job descriptions.  If you have any that you think might be useful, can you please share?

Thanks!

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you