[Wsssc] An unmasked question

Cosby, Glen Glen.Cosby at scc.spokane.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:36:59 PDT 2020

I recall at last week's meeting someone said that at least one college is not granting mask exceptions/medical accommodations through DSS on the grounds that it is a public health/public safety issue and thus not a matter for ADA determination at all.  Who was that?  I am curious as to how the rest of you at colleges that are offering F2F classes, whether hybrid or otherwise, are dealing with the issue of those students who are seeking an alternative to a regular mask to prevent spread of COVID.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6989F.92F65ED0]

Glen A Cosby, Ph.D (preferred pronouns: he, him, his)
Vice President of Student Services
Spokane Community College
MS 2150
1810 N Greene St.