[Wsssc] Coronavirus prep

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Sun Mar 15 15:57:14 PDT 2020

And, we also moved to etutoring, so no more in person tutoring services.
*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*

*Vice President for Student Services*

OFFICE: Lynnwood Hall, Room 142
MAILING ADDRESS:  20000 68th Ave. W
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20000+68th+Ave.+W%0D+Lynnwood,+WA%C2%A0+98036&entry=gmail&source=g>
Lynnwood, WA  98036
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20000+68th+Ave.+W%0D+Lynnwood,+WA%C2%A0+98036&entry=gmail&source=g>
-5999
425-640-1668 <(425)%20640-1515> (Direct)

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Hers