[Wsssc] Telemental Health Resources

Reader, Aaron areader at highline.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:26:53 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to provide the resource that I referenced this morning. Our mental health counselors are finishing up their training. Here’s the cite link: https://personcenteredtech.com and this is the full certificate program that they are working on: https://personcenteredtech.com/tmh/

The certificate is 17 CEU’s and the cost at the time we purchased it was $319.00.

In addition, we are currently using zoom as many of you.

I know that UW and K-12 have some alternative options for using zoom – see below. It may be something worth looking in to.

K-20 Zoom Pro users are able to switch their account between K-20's Standard and HIPAA-compliant Zoom systems through the following steps:

  1.  Visit https://washington.zoom.us<https://washington.zoom.us/>.<- varies for k-20 accounts>
  2.  Select your new preferred login option (either Standard K-20 Zoom or HIPAA UW Zoom).
  3.  You will see a screen that says “You are signing into a Zoom account that is different from your current one.” Select the second option, "Switch to the New Account"
  4.  On the following screen, select “I Acknowledge and Switch” to confirm your selection.
  5.  Follow the steps provided to confirm your account changes via email.

Please note that this process will result in the loss of previously stored cloud recordings. Before switching, please download any recordings you wish to retain.
Best,

Aaron Reader, MA
Vice President, Student Services
Pronouns: He, Him, His