[Wsssc] Running Start Memo 3.20.20

Carli Schiffner cschiffner at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:11:37 PDT 2020

Dear Chancellors, Presidents, and Vice Presidents,

Please find attached guidance for our colleges on the Running Start Program. This recommended guidance has been reviewed by IC membership, WSSSC membership, college personnel who oversee concurrent enrollment, leadership from Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, Council of Presidents, and SBCTC Education Division leadership.

We appreciate the collaborative nature in which this proposal was derived and hope this is helpful.

Fondly,

Carli