[Wsssc] Coronavirus prep

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Sun Mar 15 13:59:12 PDT 2020

Hi all-

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! This is a very surreal time for our nation and the world. We all now have the same directive from the governor's office re: online instruction. At LCC, we're working on social distancing guidelines for serving students (our campus is open still) but planning for total closure if necessary. How are you all serving students right now?

Are your campuses open?
Are you limiting access to campus?
Are you practicing social distancing through serving students through email/phone/zoom rather than face to face?
Other practices?

Thanks for sharing your input. Once our guiding document is drafted, I'm happy to share out our plans.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services