[Wsssc] Fall reopening plans - quick poll

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Jul 23 10:28:09 PDT 2020

Hello WSSSC-

During this morning's call, I shared out a very brief survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRGf8gqN54063i7Ebt39SYBtQ2859MR1NYAF_U4S5ypz0cjQ/viewform> asking about you college's fall reopening plan (for classes and student services). If you weren't on the call or didn't have a chance to complete this, please respond by Monday. It's less than a minute to complete.

I'll send out the results next week. Thanks!
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator