[Wsssc] Conference Update Documents

Jennifer Alt jennifer.alt at ghc.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:08:18 PST 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry that we missed the morning session today but we wanted to finalize some details around the conference since we were both in the same place. With that said, please refer to the attached documents for our update today.

See you soon!

Rob and Jennifer, your fearless and dedicated conference co-chairs!