[Wsssc] Conference Update Documents

Blakeney, Erin eblakeney at cascadia.edu
Mon Feb 3 14:05:36 PST 2020

Just an FYI...the Murano said the block is full and then Cascadia took the last rooms in the block at the Holiday Inn Express so now that one is full too!   We'd still like a couple rooms so we are on the call list if anything opens up at either hotel.

Should be a full conference!
Erin

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D50F19.7DB39DA0]
Erin Blakeney
Dean for Student Success
Cascadia College | Student Success Services
Pronouns: she/her
P: 425.352.8534