[Wsssc] FW: ctcLink Subplans Update

Kristi Wellington Baker kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 25 16:05:25 PDT 2020

All,
Please see below for an update on ctclink Subplan implementation.  Thanks to the many people who participated in the business process requirements gathering workshops last year, the user testing over the last months, and the technical team here at SBCTC.  THANK YOU!
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
kwb

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better."
― Maya Angelou

Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> * Facebook: @WASBCTC

Click here to learn why I put my pronouns in my email signature and you might consider doing so<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>.

Link to: COVID-19 REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/student-success-center/remote-learning-resources.aspx>
                                                        SBCTC Vision
"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
in service to our diverse communities."