[Wsssc] FW: [INSTCOMM] ACTION / Required Reporting for Workforce Education Investment Act (HB#2158)

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 4 08:03:13 PDT 2020

Good morning, colleagues. See below, FYI. Your VPs for Instruction have been asked to coordinate the college response at the survey link.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."