[Wsssc] DSSC Liaison needed!

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:03:15 PDT 2020

Hello again, WSSSC-

The Disability Support Services Council (DSSC) is in need of a WSSSC Liaison. Please let me know by next Monday, August 10, if you're interested in serving.

>From our bylaws<https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/wsssc/bylaws-wsssc-revision-02-14-2017.pdf>, WSSSC liaisons shall attempt to attend all meetings of the council to which they are assigned, or attempt to send an alternative to each council meeting, provide advice on issues upon request, and represent the concerns and issues of council to other groups.

If you have questions about supporting this council, please also reach out to our long-serving DSSC liaison, Deb Casey at dcasey at greenriver.edu<mailto:dcasey at greenriver.edu>. Thanks for your leadership and service these past years, Deb!

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services