[Wsssc] FW: Civil Rights Issue

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 23 13:23:44 PDT 2020

WSSSC: see Dave Stolier's cautionary advice about restricted scholarships, below. WACTC will also be alerted.

[X]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."