[Wsssc] FW: SBCTC-Specific Coronavirus Stimulus Letter

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:04:39 PDT 2020

Colleagues: The State Board has been invited to submit a letter to Governor Inslee's staff with a request for items to be included in the next round of federal stimulus bills. See below for more information. IC discussed this briefly today and if there is time tomorrow to touch base on it, that would be great. You can also send ideas directly to me via email and I will be glad to collate and attempt to synthesize them. We need to finish our letter by tomorrow evening and send it on Friday. Crazy short turnaround time, I know...

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."