[Wsssc] FW: (Student Success Center Network Page) 2 webinars next week - advising + healthcare education

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 7 11:57:53 PDT 2020

WSSSC: a timely webinar, see below….

From: GuidedPathways <guidedpathways-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Kristi Wellington Baker via GuidedPathways
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:58 AM
To: acc at lists.ctc.edu; guidedpathways at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [GuidedPathways] {Disarmed} FW: (Student Success Center Network Page) 2 webinars next week - advising + healthcare education

All,
The webinar below from New America may be of interest to you and your colleagues…. Hope you all are taking good care of yourselves!

Making Advising and Student Supports Accessible for Students in the COVID-19 Crisis
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
RSVP<https://newamerica.zoom.us/webinar/register/6315859385413/WN_Yf6Oi4lORQaWrbpsFS7_ZQ> (and for more info)
Join us to hear from community college leaders, student advisors, and grant evaluators about how lessons from TAACCCT are making a difference in our nation in the time of COVID-19 and informing the transition to fully online student support services.
Take care,
kwb

…Critically intervene in ways that challenges and changes.
-Bell Hooks
[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Kristi Wellington-Baker | Student Success Center Director
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
p: 360.704.1022 | c: 509.301.8466 | kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwellingtonbaker at sbctc.edu>