[Wsssc] 2019-2020 Dues

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Fri Sep 6 14:29:47 PDT 2019

Happy Friday afternoon!

A quick note to say thanks to everyone who remitted this year's dues so promptly.  We collected from a record number of schools!  As of 9/5, only seven have not sent their payment, schools that I will be personally reaching out to soon:)

Best,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801