[Wsssc] FERPA proposal -- Please review before WSSSC meeting

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Wed Oct 9 04:27:58 PDT 2019

Hello WSSSC Colleagues,

Attached you will find a FERPA proposal from the statewide Data Governance Committee (Scott Latiolais and I are your reps for this committee). The proposal has already been vetted by ARC and we would like to know that WSSSC is in support and address any of your concerns before sending it out for full system review. We'll have time for discussion during the liaisons and councils section of Thursday morning's agenda.
Specifically, we want WSSSC to review the proposal and vote on its support but not implementation as we'd want a system review before that.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.

Ruby.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech
Practical. Purposeful. Promising.