[Wsssc] Getting around

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed May 1 21:30:51 PDT 2019

FYI: I can carry up to four ...well, three (snuggly) as Joe H has claimed a seat.

My vehicle will also stop at a local purveyor of freshly roasted coffee for an intensely caffeinated espresso beverage (probably Spaceman, possibly Indaba)(coffee not included).

Probably best to meet at 7:45am in order to assure sufficient time. Near elevators.

Thursday only! Free return trip!
The luxury of a Prius.

Just let me know so I know whom to expect and/or when seats are claimed.
Mobile call/text at any time: 206.427.6539

Best,
Matt

++ typed with thumbs ++

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D. (he/him/his)
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>

"...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
Darwin