[Wsssc] 8:30am Meeting Start ...Please!

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed May 1 17:56:37 PDT 2019

Good evening, everyone and sorry for this late request. Please note that due to a schedule conflict, President Kevin Brockbank will be providing a welcome to Spokane Community College tomorrow morning at 8:30am (rather than 9am). We would greatly appreciate your attendance for his welcome.

There will still be time to eat and mingle and, if everyone is there, maybe we’ll start with liaison reports early!

Thanks all,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D. (he/him/his)

Vice President, Learning & Student Success

Pierce College Puyallup

p:

253.840.8419

a:

1601 39th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98374<x-apple-data-detectors://1/2>

w:

www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:bbenedetti at pierce.ctc.edu>