[Wsssc] Acceptable use of S&A fees

Allen, Joyce Joyce.Allen at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:25:01 PDT 2019

Do you have positions that don't report into the student life division, but that are student focused and are paid for out of S&A fees?  We are having some conversation about the Killian Guidance and how to interpret it, so are looking for peer practice to inform our debate.

Thank you,

Joyce Allen
Interim Vice President of Student Services
South Seattle College
Ph: 206-934-6763
joyce.allen at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:joyce.allen at seattlecolleges.edu>

The expectation in colleges and universities these days should be access, completion and employment. That's the pathway students should reasonably expect and we as a society should work at.
~Peter McPherson, President APLU