[Wsssc] Fwd: NWAC Meeting Wednesday

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:24:09 PST 2019

Forwarded on behalf of Robert:

 Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for those of you who are receiving this message for the second/third/fourth time. We decided to send it to the entire WSSSC list in case anyone else wants to attend. Athletics is super interesting and all are welcome!

We will be meeting from noon-2:00 in Hanson Boardroom C in our Admin building. It is the building next to the gym. The agenda is  below. Please let me know if you will be able to make it so that we know who to expect.

1)      Hand out and explain the dues increases over the next few years

2)      The process to add/recognize sports under the NWAC

3)      Update on the conversation about waivers, who will be part of the conversation and any VP considerations

4)      Web Streaming ADA compliance

Please don’t park in reserved spots and lunch is not provided but you can bring food with you and eat in the room during the meeting. If you have other items please let me know.

Robert Cox
Vice President of Student Services
Centralia College
600 Centralia College Blvd