[Wsssc] FW: message to SSSC re BtC liaisons

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:04:43 PST 2019

WSSSC Colleagues: see below for an update from Bill Moore at SBCTC on the Bridge to College agreement, highlighting the need to align it with our placement policies and processes. In response to Bill's suggestion, we are developing a list of Bridge to College contact persons at each college. Please assign someone to this role and enter their contact information on the form at the this link: Bridge to College Community & Technical College Contacts<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rb3GWf58eaq_NMySzjjbnsv7j2Q-XLvGUezCMB2Y0Oo/edit?usp=sharing>

Once we have a complete list, we will reach out to the contact persons to make sure they have all the information they need to feel comfortable in the role.

We would like to get this done by February 15. Thank you.

                             [Joe]