[Wsssc] Measles Messaging

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:09:12 PST 2019

Colleagues,

A number of individuals have asked how Clark College is messaging to students related to the measles outbreak in our service district. Here is a link to our college messaging: https://news.clark.edu/2019/01/clark-college-responds-to-measles-outbreak/

We are developing a specific emergency management plan to guide our actions when/if a case of measles is identified on our campus. I will share additional resources as we complete our work and would appreciate any resources, questions, or ideas that you have. As cases spread across the region, we are expecting this to be a continuing challenge throughout winter quarter.

Thank you,

Bill