[Wsssc] INPUT NEEDED: AAG Legal & Slate

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Apr 25 09:47:19 PDT 2019

Good morning. With less than a week until the commission meeting, I wanted to do a quick ask for any topics you would like the AAG to address during the “Legal Landscape” session. I believe proposed Title IX is one topic but I know you have others! Please respond to me, Joe, or the list by tomorrow evening and we’ll compile a list.

Also, last call for the WSSSC Executive Committee Slate. Give the gift of leadership! You do not have to have substantial system experience; the Commission needs an executive committee with a broad balance of lived personal identities and professional experience(s), type of institution, and geography. Please email me directly if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks!
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D. (he/him/his)

Vice President, Learning & Student Success

Pierce College Puyallup

p:

253.840.8419

a:

1601 39th Ave SE, Puyallup, WA 98374<x-apple-data-detectors://1/2>

w:

www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:bbenedetti at pierce.ctc.edu>