[Wsssc] FW: Help

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 9 08:18:32 PDT 2019

WSSSC Colleagues: in an effort to better connect re-entry students with colleges, SBCTC's corrections education person (Pat Siebert-Love) is requesting that colleges create a generic re-entry email address that can be included in a brochure or posted on a web page. Jon Kerr's email (below) provides further background. Please complete the information for your college on the Google doc here after you create the email address at your college:

Re-entry Contact Information<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fe3qcoAaez6kAXg0sgIJ8QidWpElT9J31iEndixdJxE/edit?usp=sharing>

Please be assured that the only information that will be public-facing is the email address itself. Pat will use the other information to create a listserv and to improve communication with college contacts.

Note: some of you already have a re-entry email address, if you are one of the colleges with a re-entry navigator. It would still be helpful to get that information on this Google doc so it is all in one place.

Thank you.

                             [Joe]