[Wsssc] Guided Pathways Edits for WSSSC Strategic Plan

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Fri Oct 19 12:44:10 PDT 2018

Colleagues,

It was great to see so many of you in Vancouver this week. I always appreciate the opportunity to get together with our WSSSC family.

I am attaching the edits from the Guided Pathways break out group. Please share any questions or edits to this document. The group who worked on this draft are Tammy, Scott, Debra, Michelle, Joe, Lane (on behalf of Cheryl), Elaine, Chrissy, and me.

Safe travels as you return home today,

Bill

William Belden
Vice President of Student Affairs