[Wsssc] ECMC Contracts

Saovra (Sy) Ear saovra.ear at email.edcc.edu
Wed May 30 10:58:32 PDT 2018

Glen,

We are signing a contract with ECMC for the Financial Education/Literacy
services only and it is $7500 annually.  We have not contracted with them
for default management services.

Sy

Sy Ear, Ed.D.

Interim Vice President for Student Services

Student Services, Lynnwood Hall 128

20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA 98036 | edcc.edu

sy.ear at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Teaching/Learning/Community

[image: Inline image 1]