[Wsssc] Update Your Calendars! Spring WSSSC Meeting @ SBCTC

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Mar 5 14:40:29 PST 2018

Good afternoon. I am pleased to announce that we have confirmed our location for the spring WSSSC meeting!

We will be meeting at the luxurious SBCTC Conference Center & Spa!

Seriously, we are delighted for WSSSC to be held at the SBCTC offices on 10-11 May.

We have just begun putting together the agenda, so if you have ideas or pressing matters for consideration/discussion, please let us know so that we can assure that we allocate sufficient processing time on the agenda and so we can provide appropriate documentation for review prior to the meeting if necessary. Additional planning/travel details will be provided as they become available.

Thanks, all, and see you in Olympia (if not before)!

Kind regards,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419
f/   253.840.8423
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>