[Wsssc] FW: WSSSC Hotel Information

Jose da Silva jose.dasilva at wwcc.edu
Tue Jun 12 14:45:41 PDT 2018

Good afternoon WSSSC family!

I hope this email finds you all well. As a follow up to our conversation from our Spring WSSSC meeting, below are the dates scheduled for our Summer WSSSC meeting in Walla Walla, WA:

July 9th - Councils liaisons meeting.
July 10th - Exec. Board meeting in the morning and WSSSC business meeting starting at 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
July 11th - All day joint meeting with IC.

I am currently working to finalize the agenda for the meeting in partnership with Carli Schiffner, IC Chair. I am hoping to finalize and email out the Summer WSSSC Agenda by mid-next week. In the meantime, below is the hotel information for the room reservation. Rooms will be held until next Friday. Please be sure to reserve your room by then.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

[outlook_e-signature_logo]<http://www.marcuswhitmanhotel.com/>

The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
6 West Rose St.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
1-866-826-9422 (Reservations)

*        Room block is set for July 8 - July 13, 2018

*        Standard guestroom, per diem - $93/single and $113/double

*        Please refer to WA State Student Service Commission block when making reservations:  1-866-826-9422

*        Rooms will be held until June 22, after that point any remaining rooms will be released

*        Breakfast is included, served daily in our restaurant

Jose E. da Silva, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Affairs
Walla Walla Community College
Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu<mailto:Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu>
p: (509) 527-4300
f : (509) 527-4249

Strengths Finder: 1) Achiever; 2) Maximizer; 3) Strategic; 4) Relator; and 5) Self-Assurance.