[Wsssc] FW: request: recruitment of international students

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 3 16:45:14 PST 2018

Colleagues: see below. A member of the legislature is asking to see copies of any agreements you have with international recruiters. If available, please send to me and I will forward to our legislative affairs director. Thanks.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334