[Wsssc] FW: WA-MCCP__ FW: [OMADstaff] TheDream.US - Scholarships for Washington Community College Graduates

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 12 17:12:43 PST 2018

Colleagues: see below and attached. Time-sensitive. We will send to FAC and MSSDC as well. It already went to MESA program directors. Who else should we send it to?

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334