[Wsssc] FW: Pathways Module for SENSE and CCSSE

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Feb 8 13:49:45 PST 2018

Colleagues: here is updated information from CCCSE regarding a state or consortium purchase of SENSE and CCSSE. From our conversation at WSSSC last week, you were all going to check with your research folks and get back to me about your college's interest in going in together on this.

I'm still investigating how we could play an intermediary role at the State Board. There are some potential obstacles based on the dollar amount and sole source rules, but I am happy to pursue this if desired.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334