[Wsssc] FW: Service animal bill communications strategy

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:24:28 PST 2018

Colleagues: Ruben reminded me that this law takes effect January 1. See below and at link. The brief about the new law is a good and accurate summary, but please note that one of the videos at the resource link, the Service and Companion Animal Know Your Rights video, is out of date and doesn’t reflect the new law.

                             [Joe]

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>