[Wsssc] Thank you!

Lin Zhou lzhou at bates.ctc.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:44:05 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

As you all probably know, I am in the new role at Bates Technical College. I can not say enough Thank You to all of you from this group. I learned so much from each of you and I admire your knowledge, skills, and experiences as the Chief Student Services Officer. I wish I could have time to be with you for a longer term but it is the time for me to say Goodbye.

The good news is, our old friend, Ted Broussard, will work at Bates as the Interim Dean of Student Services in the next two and half months. We appreciate Ted's support and help and we are very lucky to have him here at Bates. I would like to reintroduce him to you and he will join you to the upcoming WSSSC meeting.

Again, thank you for your help and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Thank you!
Lin