[Wsssc] NEEDED: New SEM Workgroup WSSSC Rep

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:12:43 PDT 2018

Good afternoon. As you may recall, the Strategic Enrollment Taskforce has been hard at work over the last few months. Alas, with the appointment of Lin to the presidency of Bates (congrats Lin!), we are one representative short on this extremely important group.

The next meeting of the workgroup, chaired by presidents Jim Minkler and Suzanne Johnson, is scheduled for 25 April from 10am - 2pm at SBCTC in Olympia (there is a WebEx option).

If you are interested in joining the workgroup, can make the next meeting on the 25th, and can commit to this work through June of 2019, then I want to hear from you!

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested (and confirm if you are available for the dates listed above).

Thanks all!
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>