[Wsssc] FW: End of Session Report

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:24:33 PDT 2017

Colleagues: FYI, below and attached. This is the annual legislative wrap-up from Arlen, a bit late this year for reasons he explains.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334