[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] Re: Pride Flag question

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:58:52 PDT 2017

Colleagues:

This was recently addressed on our campus.  My understanding is that
college's can fly the Pride flag as approved by the appropriate college
official (on our campus it's the president).  The Pride flag should fly
below the US Flag (and State flag, if you fly it) on a single pole or we
should use guidelines for how to incorporate other flags into a multi-pole
flag array.  Someone on your campus might be designated as the "flay
protocol" person (on our campus it's Safety and Security), so you can seek
them out for protocols.

Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*
*Vice President for Student Services*
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA  98036 | edcc.edu
christina.castorena at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her