[Wsssc] Questions: Proposed By-Law Revision - PLS REVIEW for WSSSC vote 2/14/17

Leslie Blackaby lblackaby at yvcc.edu
Fri Jan 6 08:23:46 PST 2017

Thank you for the advance draft.  It is very well written.  I just have two questions:

1.      What is the rationale behind having the SBCTC representative on the Executive Committee?

2.      Are all the existing councils represented on at least two-thirds of the campuses?

Have a great day,

Leslie Blackaby
Yakima Valley College
Dean of Student Services