[Wsssc] Final Report of Work Group on Transfer Students with Disabilities

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:22:42 PST 2017

Colleagues: here is the final report of the legislatively created Work Group on resolving issues for transfer students with disabilities: http://www.councilofpresidents.org/docs/reports/2016_12_Disability_Task_Force_Report_f.pdf

Disability Support Services Council was also sent a link to it, and I believe Al Souma and Hope Stout will be summarizing it at the next DSSC meeting. I represented SBCTC on the Work Group, and would be glad to mention this work briefly during the SBCTC Report at WSSSC.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC Logo color]