[Wsssc] WSSSC Spring Meeting

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed Apr 26 15:39:27 PDT 2017

Good afternoon. Two updates!

First, please note that the WSSSC meeting will commence at 9am, after the keynote on Friday.

Second, we will have a vacancy for the WSSSC Liaison to the Career and Employment Services Council (CESC). We believe it would be valuable to have a liaison from a school that is moving in a positive direction with Pathways. This council is also an active one that values the participation of the liaison, so we are hopeful the liaison we be able to attend the council meetings in full in order to provide that level of support. Rob has been quite engaged with them but unfortunately cannot continue in the role. Please consider, especially if you are looking for an opportunity to be engaged in some of the larger state-wide work!

We are also likely to have some other vacancies and opportunities to shift, so think about where you'd like to be engaged and get your volunteering hats on!

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>