[King_County_Workforce_Outreach_Council] Paying for College Virtual Event: Share out!

Rousso, Katie krousso at shoreline.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:28:22 PDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,
I know that not everyone on this list is participating, but attached is the flyer for the upcoming Paying for College Virtual event. Please share out with your networks.

For schools participating: Please remember that the flyer cannot be altered
For schools not participating: Please let me know if you would like to be involved in future events! 😊

All the best,

Katie Rousso
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Manager - Career Navigation, Student Transition & Success
Outreach and Recruitment
206-705-8740 x1072
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDdf3YcjLHk>|