[King_County_Workforce_Outreach_Council] [DEADLINE!] Multi-College Workforce Education Outreach Event Partners

Kris Van Dyke kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:00:41 PDT 2022

Hello,

The King/Snohomish County Workforce Education Outreach Committee is organizing a new multi-CTC event called "Paying for College". If you would like your college represented at this event, then you must RSVP by 8/5 at 11am-no exceptions! (RSVP by emailing me: Kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:Kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu>)

The Event will be a multi-college presentation that will be advertised through both King County and Snohomish County ESD. The committee has coordinated events like these in the past, but if you are unfamiliar, there will first be a general presentation, then participants will be routed to college breakout rooms for each college to discuss college-specific topics.

Paying for College Event Details: