[Wfoutreach] King County Workforce Outreach Zoom Meeting next Thursday 4/30 @ 10am-11:30am

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 24 13:22:51 PDT 2020

Hello!

Gina Certain (copied here) will be attending for Edmonds College.

Thanks so much!

Michelle

--

*Kind regards,Michelle J. Platt, MPA*
*Director of Outreach and Recruitment *

*Get Started and Become a Triton Today!
<http://www.edcc.edu/getting-started/default.html>*

<http://facebook.com/EdmondsCC>
<http://www.instagram.com/edmondscommunitycollege/>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/edccvideos>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/edmonds-community-college>
<http://www.pinterest.com/edmondscc/>
<http://plus.google.com/100649800992261419060/about>

Visit our Social Media Wall <http://www.edcc.edu/social/wall.html>!
Schedule a Campus Visit
<http://www.edcc.edu/getting-started/admissions/tour.html> Today!

*"You are going to make a difference.  **A lot of times it won't be huge,
it won't be visible even.  **But it will matter just the same." *

*-Commissioner James Gordon (Batman)*

"Please note: Due to Washington State's broad open records law, most
written communication to or from College employees is public record,
available to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure."